Sunday, May 4, 2008

Time goes by to quick!

Max and Kate's lil piggies
top picture 10/06 lower picture 5/08

It was a bubble tub extravaganza tonight!

They love to make bubble beards

I feel like time keeps moving faster and faster each day. I can believe Max is 5 and Kate is closer to 2 each day. Kate is so lucky to have Max as her big brother. The first picture is of them playing house. They are pretending to be asleep,well Max is and Kate had the giggles. Kate is always the Mom and Max is the brother. I love to see them play and grow together. I always say I wish they were still babies but I truly love seeing them learn and experience new things :) I love you monkey's

3 comments:

Kara said...

They are super cute!

Robyn said...

I love it! They are so funny! Dont you think you should have another one, lets do it together, come on! OK, your pictures are so great! I love the one of Kate folding her arms, that is so her! and the one by the barn, so heaven! I think you family ones are super cute too! Love them!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

I'm so glad you like them! I really had a lot of fun editing all of them! I'll have all of your photos edited and ready tomorrow. I'll send you an email to let you know when they are ready for pick-up!