Ouch they poked my finger!!!!Today Max had kindergarten Days at the pediatrician's office. It was fun they gave him his kindergarten passport and he had to travel to different places. First was his height 43.5 inches and weight 41 lbs. Then did a vision test, and he can see well, next his BP 88/50 perfect. Finally they poked his finger to check for rainbow blood but his was healthy RED and then Dr. Arnold came and saw him and he is healthy and growing well. {We won't talk about the 4 shots!} It was very cute at each stop he got a prize and left with a bag of toys. They took a picture of Max and Dr Arnold for his passport and on the way out the door, I am sure to soothe the tears, he got milk and cookies. I just love Alpine Ped's and Dr Arnold is the best! Well it official Dr Arnold said Max is now ready for kindergarten in the fall!! My little boy is growing up :)



4 comments:
wow he's getting so big!
I forgot to say hot picts! they are super cute!
I love that top picture he looks so freaked! Can you believe he is gonna be in kindergarten, so wierd! PS I like how you changed your blog and the pictures you added! It looks HOT, I mean You look HOT!!!
I love Dr. Arnold too. He is the best! I can't believe Max is going to kindergarten. I hate thinking about Jack and Kate going. It usually makes me cry and Jake lauges at me :)
Anyway, I wanted to know who did your way cute pics. Did you go to Hayley again? And, where did you get your super cute brown dress? Sorry about the 20 questions.
Post a Comment