SWEET LITTLE TINKERBELL

SGT. SUTCH
Little garden gnomes




I think Kate is having a sugar seizure

We had a fun Halloween again this year. Max was an Army guy, Jake and I were garden gnomes and Kate was our fairy that lives in the garden with us. We both got pleanty of laughs and pleanty of what's a gnome? are you Santa? Kate would not hold still to long for pictures. She loved dressing up and ran around saying I can fly...I can fly!! Max made his lap around trunker treat and sat down on the lawn and dug in the candy! Can't wait for next year!
7 comments:
oh my gosh you guys are all so freaking cute!
Your pictures are so cute! You must have an awesome camera! Your kids are so cute!
Oh I am so loving yours and Jake's costume that is so funny! Your kids look adorable to!
Your costumes are great! I love it.
You guys are great! I love costumes. How did you ever think to be garden gnomes? Awesome! I love Kate's costume. Brooklyn wore the exact Tinkerbell costume. Love the Disney Store.
Oh my Hell, I am peeing my pants right now! Gnomes, that is so awesome! You really out did yourselves this year! So freaking funny! Love it! Your kids looks so cute too! Looks like you had so much fun!
I love midgets...uh, ....I mean gnomes...
Post a Comment