Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!





I love this....my Grandma Montgomery sent these pictures home with my dad. I knew Kate looked a lot like me but holly cow. She is such a goof ball the other day she was dancing around the living room and Jake asks her what she was doing, her reply was dancing with my monsters! I love her quirky personality. She must get that from Jake?!
I have so much to be thankful for and I am glad so many people I am thankful for are so close to me. Have a great Thanksgiving!!
....mmm my house already smells soo good! Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Noah And Kai said...

I have to admit i've stalked your blog. Your kids are so darling! I always think I want to stop by and see your house when I'm in Utah. I haven't seen it since you and jake moved in. And you're right, Jen definitely needs to get blogging!

Robyn said...

Holy cow! I thought she looked like you, but wow! she is your clone! Thats crazy! Those pictures are so priceless!
I hope you have a super thanksgiving, and know how greatful I am for you and your friendship! I love you! Thanks for all you do for me! Have a happy day!

Sherry said...

OH.MY.GOSH. I can't believe HOW much she looks like you. You should be proud, she's a doll. Of course, your whole family is darling.