Saturday, March 22, 2008

REadY..gET...seT....GOOOO!!!!!

While everyone is stretching and getting warmed up for the BIg eASteR EgG HuNTS..... I had to post this picture. Check out the 2 ADULT women(no children with them) running at the top of the picture. This is at PG City's hunt in 2005 in the age 3 and under section???? Jake had to restrain me they were pushing down little kids to get to the eggs. I did get free and gave them a piece of my mind. LOL ....I had forgot about these sweet women. Enjoy hoPPIn down the BUnny TrAIL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing says Easter like pushing down little kids for free candy. “MY KIDS DISABLED, AND CAN’T COME. I’M GETTING THE EGGS FOR HIM” she screeched as Rakell rallied a mob of angry parents that had their kids pushed down by the lumbering beast.

Robyn said...

Oh my heck, I hadn't even read your thing yet and thought what and the crap are those two big ladies doing, then I read it and started to die laughing! You know what I would have done if I was there! Happy egglets day!:)