Thursday, August 18, 2011

Surgery #2

Nick went in for his follow up surgery on August 18. We got the same N.P. for pre-op, she was so cute and even remember Nicholas "the wild one". I was much more composed this time, I did not cry my eyes out when the anesthesiologist took him to the OR.



It was really fast, I felt like we had just sat down in the waiting room and I saw Dr. Grimmer walking down the hall to talk to us. It is such a relief when the doctor comes in with a great big smile on his face. He only had one area of scar tissue he had to remove and just dilated the area a bit. My sweet baby was only out of my arms maybe 30 minutes. He did not wake up quite as happy this time around but we were out the door less than an hour after surgery.




He was happy to come home and sleep off the anesthesia and by afternoon he was up and running like nothing had been done. We don't have to go back to Primary Childrens for a year! So thankful that we have such a great childrens hospital so close with great doctors. Thank you Dr Grimmer for taking such good care of Nicholas!









No comments: