I really don't like January and February, they are both so LONG and COLD and I just want SPRING to come! Here is what we have been doing to stay busy.
Valentines
The kids both had a very fun day at school and getting Valentine cards from their friends
Playing with Nick, he keeps us entertained
Max started scouts and piano at the beginning of the year. He received is Bobcat badge at his first pack meeting and he is doing so well in piano. I am so proud of him, he got his music for his recital in April and it is a hard piece but he is practicing hard and will do great!
I think every virus has plagued our house. Max had strep throat, Nick had a double ear infection
and Kate got the left overs..sore throat, fever, cough and congestion. Poor Nick looked like someone had punched him in the eyes. In 2 wks we spent $100 on copays and antibiotics.

Max's reading has improved so much this year. Kate loves that he will read to her and he has really started to enjoy reading. I love that I don't have to tell him to do his reading every night! I am so grateful that he has a great teacher this year that has helped this happen!
A few nice days to play outside. Kate got a bike for Christmas and her little midget legs finally reach the pedals!
Nick is growing by leaps and bounds! He is such a fun age, he loves to mimic what you are doing and his laugh melts my heart! This boy LOVES FOOD!! I have not found 1 thing he does not like. His fine motor skills are developing quickly and he wants to feed himself! He was eating pizza crust and shoved the entire thing in his mouth and would not give it up!

Iron Man Nick. He is so strong and wants to crawl so badly. He gets up on this hands and knees, rocks and pushes backwards. He does push ups and plenty of what looks like yoga moves. He still gets to what he wants it just is in a round about way. I remember this stage is so hard they find everything they should not. Like Barbie shoes, Lego's and money!

No comments:
Post a Comment