I can't believe that my baby boy is 8 years old and what a special age! He chose to be Baptized and Confirmed and today was his big day! He was so excited this morning getting ready! It was really fun talking to Max after and him telling me about how he felt!
Jared Baptized and Confirmed him, what an amazing blessing he gave Max!

Mom, Dad & Max

My very grown up, handsome boy!

Max, Nick and Kate looking so cute!

Mom, Dad & Max
My very grown up, handsome boy!

Max, Nick and Kate looking so cute!
These are 8 great things I love about Max
1. His mischievous smile
2. His giant heart filled with love
3. He is a hard worker and never gives up
4. His big brown eyes
5. His ability to always make a friend
6. How much he loves his little sister and brother
7. That anyone that has ever met Max never forgets him.
8. That he chose to be baptized and receive the gift of the Holly Ghost!
We Love You Max!!! Happy Day!!

1 comment:
Congratulations Max! What a handsome boy! I love his suit!
Post a Comment