Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year, and I was very Thankful that Grandma and Grandpa hosted the event this year. It was a very low key day and I really enjoyed it. We had wonderful food and company that day. Later that night we went and visited Grandma Money and Papa Ned and had another yummy dinner with them on Friday!

Max and Kate enjoying their dinner



Max and Coby landed for about 4 minutes to eat.
They were very busy playing outside in the freezing cold.




Julie and her dinner date


Nicks first Thanksgiving, he was unsure about the mashed potatoes but he did enjoy the sweet potatoes. But who wouldn't Mommy makes them taste like candy



Sweet baby Kannon




Great-Grandma!!

Holding the newest addition to the Sutch Family!



Great-Grandpa Sutch!



Kate sporting her headdress she make at school


Nick blowing sprite bubbles. Uncle Jared was sharing his drink with him



Jake getting our Black Friday game plan ready!
I am so grateful for family, I don't know what I would do with out it.
P.S. I scored on black Friday, we went to Walmart around 4:45 scored a lap top for $200!! A nice man and his daughter had waited all night and got 2 and decided they only wanted 1, I over heard them talking and said if your not getting it may I have it and they gave it to me!
If you could have seen Jake's face when I came around the corner with it!
PRICELESS!


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh my does baby Kannon sure look like Brody!! so cute!! And by so cute I mean Jake laying on the couch!! He is so precious!!