Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nicholas....


Nicholas is 2 months old and I can't believe how fast it has gone. He weighs 11 lbs 6 oz, at 2 months he weighs the most out of my kids. He is a very mellow baby but when he has lost his patients he will let you know. He smiles a lot if you come by in the morning. He loves to coo and blow bubbles when you talk to him. He loves to play and stick out his tongue when you do the same. He is sleeping through the night about 90% of the time. He is very strong and is already trying to push up on his knees on his tummy. He loves to snuggle but at times he is really hard to hold because he pushes and arches his back to get to the position he wants.I left him on the couch and came back the other day and he had made a quarter turn while on his back..yikes he is my mover already. He still has all of his hair and is growing a bunch of new in front.

He loves his big brother Max. What a bond they already have, if Nick is awake when Max gets home from school and Nick hears Max he starts kicking and looking for him. I wondered how Max would be with him and he loves him to death and will do anything to help me take care of him.

My little thumb sucker, it is so funny to watch him try to find it.

I love how much love, laughs, and happiness this little guy has brought to our family. I can't imagine life without him now!

No comments: