Thursday, July 22, 2010

My little man

Nicholas had his 2 wk check at almost 3 wks old, he is growing well. He now weighs 7 lbs 9 oz, 25% and is 21 in long, 75%. He is long and skinny just like he looks. He did not like the procedures done at this doctors visit too much be he is doing better now. I can't believe how fast time goes and wish I could freeze him at this size. So, so cute I call him my baby bird, the kid always is looking to eat, Kate calls him poopster, and Max calls him little buddy. He is spoiled rotten and hardly ever gets put down but that's OK I will spoil him. There is nothing better than holding a newborn baby.
I love this picture, Nick chillin with his big brother. Max loves to hold Nick and Nick really likes Max. Max is the best big brother.

1 comment:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

that pict of your two boys is pricless