Monday, June 7, 2010

The count down....

I can't believe June is here and that means this is the month! We have three weeks and little baby boy Sutch will be here. We still have not decided on a name but we still have plenty of time :) I can't wait to meet him, count his little toes and fingers, smooch on his cheeks and stare at him for hours! How much hair will he have, will he have hair? Who is he going to look like? How much will he weigh?? I am excited for his big brother and sister to meet him for the first time. The other night I told Kate that soon and our baby would be here. She said, "He is here in your belly." When I explained he would come out of my belly the look on her face was priceless. "You mean we will get to hold him? Even me?" she squeals! I won't lie, I am getting scared about having 3 kids but let the adventure begin! Now I just have to wait and complain about my elephant feet & ankles.

Kate 1 day old

Max 1 wk old



5 comments:

Keri Haynie said...

I love how much hair your babies have! Can't wait for you to have this one.

Tiff said...

You really do have the cutest kids I can't wait to see him!!!

Britney said...

Wow! Your babies have a lot of hair! They are so cute. I can't wait to see pictures and hear what you name this little boy! Sorry about your swelling. It looked so uncomfortable!

Robyn said...

Im kinda freaking out for ya, but I know you can do it!! And Ill bring you lots of good treats to get you through, and you know my BFF Kate can come and hang with me anyday, whenever you need a little break!! So no more stressing and get little Edwardo here already! I want to hold him!!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Your babies are darling and I love all of the dark hair. Yea Im happy for you only a few weeks left!!