Saturday, June 20, 2009

The ride 2009

2 TOUGH MUTTON-BUSTERS

MAX COMING OUT OF THE SHOOT





FACE PLANT!


The real Strawberry Days Rodeo Queen...
Robyn! The girl that makes this happen. Max loves you for that!


Holden heading out of the shoot.




Max and Maiya
Well another great year of mutton bustin at the Strawberry Days Rodeo! Max gets so excited to do this each year and I think this may be his last. He is skinny enough maybe we could tie his legs up so they do not drag in the dirt next year! This year was especially fun because he rode the same night as his good buddy Holden. Holden had a sweet ride I think he got 3rd. Max came out a little crooked on the sheep and did not last long but he loved every minute of it. Oh and he did not get the black sheep..watch your back Jason he means business! I love my tough little boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Strawberry Days! I need to make sure to come down and enjoy the festivities next year!

Robyn said...

Rak, Im so glad you got these cute pictures! They turned out so dang cute! Especially the one of me, holy crap, I look like a giant bumble bee! Those boys are such cute little studs! Good times, you gotta love Strawberry days!

Britney said...

Those pictures are priceless! What a tough boy to go out there and give it a try!