Sunday, December 28, 2008

My little guy is 6!!!

My little guy is
6 years old today!!


 

I can't believe he is this old! I really love this age, ok I love every age. It is fun to see what they learn and discover at each age especially when you look back. I had to list a few things I love about Max. I was only going to do 6 but that is few in my eyes and I could have gone on forever! He makes me LOVE being a MOM! Max has something about him that once someone meets Max they instantly love him and never forget him!

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!


 

I love his huge
brown eyes!

I love listening to him play, his imagination is so vivid!

I love that he wants me to snuggle in bed with him every night.

I love that he will always try any food at least once and will always pick a piece of fruit
over a treat!

I love his Lego creations.

I love that he is Daddy's boy and always has been.

I love his strong bond with Papa NEd and thinks he is the coolest guy around.

I love that he plays GIRLY stuff with Kate.

I love that he loves to learn and loves to go to school.

I love that he looks at life as an adventure and cannot wait for the next.

I love his quick WIT!

I love that he has a kind

HEART and reminds ME to be the same way!


 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Max! We love you too! You are such a great kid and you are a wonderful big brother to Kate. We are excited to have you teach Phineas all the cool stuff you know. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Love Justin and Jennifer

Robyn said...

My kids had so much fun at your party! And the cupcakes were a hit! Happy Birthday little man! We love ya!