I am getting so excited I could scream!!! In less than a month we will be on a plane headed to Disney World!! I bought our tickets tonight for the park and it really hit me. I am so excited to see the kids when we get there. Max knows we are going but really has no idea! He probably thinks we are hitting the City of Fun Carnival again. We have been planning this for quite awhile and now it is getting close I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!
2 comments:
One word- Jealous! But you so deserve it, Just wish I could go with ya!
I am jealous! you are going to have so much fun. One of these days we will get there. My kids think they are the only kids in the world who haven't gone. Actually we went when Max was 18 months, but he doesn't really remember. Have a great time and take lots of pictures! Keri
Post a Comment