Robyn and Jeanette tagged me so here I go, I have never done this :)
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up Summer block finals and it was about 1 week before our wedding. It is our 10 year anniversary on June 27.I was very stressed doing all the last minute wedding stuff. In April I finished my first semester of Nursing school. I also was working at Walkers as an Asst. Manager…sweet.
5 years ago?
Max was 6 months old. Man he was a cute, he was sitting up, smiling at everyone and knocking them out with is big brown eyes. I had just quit my job at AF hospital to go work for Mt. Timp. Women’s Healthcare, an OBGYN office. We had been in our new house just over a year and loving being new parents.
1 year ago?
Kate was 10 months old and so dang cute, she loved eating shaved ice. Max was 4, playing T-ball ,going to dirt work, had staples in his head and just being a fun little man. We were hitting the pool on my days off, and playing outside as much as we could. Holy cow it was hot last summer!
Yesterday ?
I went to work and took care of pregnant mom’s, snuck away from work for swimming lessons cuz Max said I was not a good mom if I did not come, we hit the City of Fun Carnival J(too many people for me), laundry, and dishes …but isn’t that every day!!!
5 favorite snacks?
1. Coke
2. Coke
3. Soft sugar cookies
4. Chips and Salsa.. the hotter the better J
5. Saltine crackers
5 favorite books
?? I don’t really read books, I do like to read a good trashy gossip magazine ,my Paula Dean cooking magazine and my friends blogs.
5 places I would runaway to?
1. Mexico to the beach
2. Italy
3. My bathtub alone
4. Seattle, Pikes Market
5. Really anywhere warm, I love the beach. We don’t get away much these are all just dreams!!
5 bad habits?
1. Swearing
2. Drinking too much Coke
3. Saying no to my kids too much
4. Spending money to make me feel better when I have no money
5. Eating out too much
5 pet peeves?
1. When the kitchen cabinets get left open or any door that should be closed
2. Mean people especially when you are trying to help them
3. Max not flushing the toilet…how many times can a kid poop in one day?
4. Doing Kates hair and 2 minutes later it looks terrible:<
5. I hate the word intercourse and I have to say it at work multiple times a day. It is weird saying sex to someone my mom’s age or just that you don’t know.
5 things I enjoy?
1. Eating good food. Jake is an awesome cook!
2. Dates with Jake
3. Playing outside I love Summer, Spring and Fall
4. laughing
5. Doing fun things with Kate and Max on my days off
5 favorite TV shows
1. Greys anatomy
2. Chelsey lately
3. Biggest loser
4. Anything on food network
5. American Idol
5 famous people I would like to meet?
1. Patrick Dempsey
2. Dane Cook
3. Matt Damon
4. Chelsey Handler
5. Paula Dean
1 comment:
I can’t believe I did not make the bad habits or pet peeves list. Who wrote this list? :P
Post a Comment